HBS Group Southern’s Electrical and New Energies divisions partner with premium housebuilder Alfred Homes to deliver the electrical and solar PV installation requirements for 12 luxury homes constructed at its Woodhill residential scheme in Chandlers Ford.
Alfred Homes are known for delivering exceptional and stylish homes across Hampshire and the Home Counties. In 2018, they appointed HBS Group Southern to install all electrical and solar PV system requirements for their latest development at Woodhill in Chandlers Ford.
The completed residential development will offer a collection of 12 beautifully designed detached and semi-detached, three-storey town houses. All dwellings are finished to an exceptionally high specification and benefit from the latest in sustainable and energy efficient technologies.
- HBS Electrical provided an end-to-end electrical installation package, managing all aspects of supply, installation, testing and commissioning for the 12 three-storey properties.
- The scope of internal and external electrical works being undertaken by HBS’ team of qualified electricians included; energy-efficient LED lighting, mains and distribution, general small power, cooker circuits, smoke detection, mechanical ventilation, and BT/TV/ Satellite, external lighting and power.
- Due to the high specification of each new home, HBS worked closely with the client from the design stage to ensure the quality and finish of the electrical installations met their expectations every step of the way.
- To ensure Woodhill complied with planning legislation and building regulations, HBS New Energies designed and installed low profile solar panel systems to each of the garage’s flat roofs, specifying the best suited renewable technologies for maximum performance.
- The 27.26 kWp new build solar PV scheme at Woodhill is set to generate an estimated 24,711 kWh in annual zero carbon electricity, saving the development 12,355 kg in carbon per year.
At the handover stage, we produced bespoke O&M manuals for each house type for the benefit of the end-user.