We are a skilled and professional electrical contractor that excels in delivering all aspects of consultancy, design, installation, testing and maintenance of electrical systems. We specialise in new build housing, commercial, retail and domestic installations.
We have grown to become one of the South’s leading electrical contractors, supplying a professional and reliable installation service to meet the specific requirements of national house builders, social housing providers, local authorities and blue-chip companies.
Our teams of electricians are all NICEIC approved, and have a wealth of electrical experience within the new build, commercial, retail and domestic sectors. We carry out design and build projects across the South no matter how simple or complex.
From consultancy, design, installation and handover through to testing and maintenance, we provide a complete electrical services package that will meet your project requirements on time, on budget and to the highest of standards.
New build electrical services
- Full electrical installation service
- Residential & social housing
- High rise developments
- Regeneration schemes
- Communal power & lighting installations
- Mains distribution
- Lightening & surge protection
- CCTV & Fire alarms
Commercial & retail electrical services
- Interior & exterior lighting
- LED lighting solutions
- Fire & intruder alarms & emergency lighting
- Access & door entry systems
- HV & LV distribution circuits
- Cable management & power installations
- Shop-fitting & refurbishments
Domestic electrical services
- Building rewires
- Fuse board and earthing upgrades
- Fire & intruder alarms
- LED lighting solutions
- Security & emergency lighting
- Audio visual, TV & telephone installations
Testing & maintenance
- NICEIC testing & inspection
- Comprehensive periodic inspection & site temps
- Planned preventative and reactive maintenance
- Bespoke on-site maintenance packages
LED lighting can reduce your lighting energy costs by up to 80%
LED lighting is the most energy efficient and durable light source available; offering a “fit and forget” solution with an operational lifetime more than 50,000 hours. Many of our clients have switched to energy efficient LED lighting and improved their energy efficiency whilst achieving considerable operational savings.
If you’re a business owner, department or facilities manager with high lighting demands then installing LED lighting could reduce your energy consumption and operational costs. Find out more on our LED lighting page.
We will assign a dedicated project team to work alongside you. This will include NICEIC approved electricians, expert in-house design and technical engineers, a project manager and a quality control manager. They’ll work with you throughout the installation process to supply a service that will meet your project requirements to the highest standards. Upon completion the aftercare division will step in to see you through the rest of your journey with us.
HBS Electrical prides itself on the level of workmanship, service standards and customer care it provides. All electrical installations are carried out adhering to our rigorous health and safety procedures and completed to strict quality standards whilst meeting all recognised industry standards such as Part P and IET Wiring Regulations.
“We promise to deliver the best-suited and most cost effective electrical services to the highest of standards, meeting your specific needs and project objectives on time and on budget.”
James Hayter, Operations Director
What we do
Design & development
- Project consultancy & technical support
- Fixed quotations
- Expert design & specification service
- Fully indemnified electrical designs
- Dedicated project teams
- One contractor delivering completed installation
- Health & safety management
- NICEIC approved electricians
- System guarantees & warranty documents provided
- Bespoke hand-over pack
- Technical advice & assistance
- Reactive & proactive maintenance
- Testing & inspection
- Dedicated aftercare department
- Emergency service available 24/7
Who we work with