HBS Electrical delivered a full electrical installation for Cala home’s Aubin Wood development in Emsworth, Hampshire. We completed all electrical works to the highest of standards, helping our client build 48 new energy efficient and eco-friendly homes.
Cala Homes are an award winning developer with an excellent reputation for building homes of exceptional design and quality. Aubin Wood offered a range of two, three and four bedroom homes and two bedroom apartments for private sale. HBS Electrical provided specialist new build electrical services, completing a full electrical installation for the 48 home new build development.
- We delivered a full service solution, managing the supply, installation, testing and inspection and commissioning of all electrical works.
- New build electrical services included, mains and distribution, general small power, energy-efficient LED lighting, smoke detection, mechanical ventilation, and BT/TV throughout the 48 properties.
- The project team achieved a smooth and efficient installation process, working with Cala’s site team and all associated trades from start to finish.
- Our engineers completed the inspection, testing and commissioning, to confirm all electrical installations met the required Part P and IET Wiring Regulations. In addition to this, our quality control manager completed spot checks to ensure all electrical works met quality standards and the required client specification.
- At handover the projects dedicated contracts manager provided Cala Homes with bespoke O&M manuals for each house type.