Linden Homes chose HBS as the electrical, mechanical and renewable contractor for their Nightingale Park development in Sarisbury Green, Hampshire. HBS Electrical provided specialist new build electrical services, and completed a full electrical installation to 123 new homes.
In 2014, award-winning builder Linden Homes started the construction of Nightingale Park. The 123-plot development offered a mix of two, three and four bedroom houses and two bed apartments. HBS delivered an integrated mechanical, electrical and solar PV solution, and helped the new build scheme achieve its renewable energy requirements.
- We delivered a full service solution, managing the supply, installation, testing and inspection and commissioning of all electrical works.
- New build electrical services included, energy-efficient LED lighting, communal lighting, general small power, mains and distribution, smoke detection, communal CCTV and access control, mechanical ventilation, and BT/TV for all 123 properties.
- Our engineers completed the inspection, testing and commissioning, to confirm all electrical installations met the required Part P and IET Wiring Regulations. In addition to this, our quality control manager completed spot checks to ensure all electrical works met quality standards and the required client specification.
- Upon completion, we briefed Linden’s site team on the mechanical, electrical and renewable systems installed. We provided bespoke O&M handover packs for each flat type for the benefit of the end-users.
- The mechanical division delivered a full plumbing and heating package, managing the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of all gas, heating and water system requirements.
- The new energies division managed the supply and fit of roof mounted solar PV to the apartment blocks. The apartments will now benefit from a clean energy source and will produce over 60 per cent less in CO2 emissions, reducing the developments impact on the local environment.