HBS Electrical completed a full electrical installation to help extend the retail space for a new store opening at London’s One New Change. We installed energy-efficient LED lighting throughout, creating a vibrant shopping experience for the global fashion brand.
Working for main contractor Macdonald Joinery on behalf of their client, a global fashion brand, HBS Electrical helped complete the extension and refit of a large retail space at London’s One New Change. The electrical division provided specialist commercial electrical services, delivering a full electrical installation for the new extended store. We improved the shopping experience and ambience of the retail space through the installation of energy-efficient LED lighting. The fashion brand will now enjoy both energy and lighting cost savings.
- We identified the best-suited and most cost effective electrical solution for the retail space, which would not only meet their client’s specific requirements but also offer maximum value.
- The contracts manager effectively managed all client and landlord liaison and regular site meetings, and achieved a smooth and efficient installation from start to finish.
- Commercial electrical services included, full LED track and recessed lighting, full LED lighting upgrade throughout store, new distribution boards, integration to the building BMS system to monitor heating levels and lighting control, extension to the existing fire alarm system and full conduit and cable tray containment system.
- Additionally, the project team worked out of hours to allow for the re-model of the new store to meet the tight completion targets set by the client.
- Our engineers completed the inspection, testing and commissioning, to confirm all electrical installations met the required Part P and IET Wiring Regulations. In addition to this, our quality control manager completed spot checks to ensure all electrical works met quality standards and the required client specification.
- The contracts manager delivered full staff training for the electrical systems installed as well as providing comprehensive O&M documentation for the end-user.