HBS Electrical completed a full electrical installation to phase two of The Parks, a residential development in Bracknell constructed by Taylor Wimpey. We helped build over 70 modern and energy-efficient new homes, and completed all electrical works to the highest standards.
Taylor Wimpey’s The Parks is a housing development on the site of the former RAF College in Bracknell, Berkshire. The scheme offered a selection of high specification three, four and five bedroom homes for private sale. HBS Electrical provided specialist new build electrical services, completing a full electrical installation to over 70 homes. We installed LED lighting throughout all properties; as a result, the new homes achieved a high standard of energy efficiency.
- Our estimation and technical team specified the best suited and most cost-effective electrical solution, while meeting the client’s specification and requirements for each house type.
- We delivered a full service solution, managing the supply, installation, testing, and inspection and commissioning of all electrical works.
- New build electrical services included, mains and distribution, general small power, energy-efficient LED lighting, smoke detection, mechanical ventilation, and BT/TV throughout the 73 properties.
- The project team achieved a smooth and efficient installation throughout the build process, working with Taylor Wimpey’s site team and all associated trades.
- Our engineers completed the inspection, testing and commissioning, to confirm all electrical installations met the required Part P and IET Wiring Regulations. In addition to this, our quality control manager completed spot checks to ensure all electrical works met quality standards and the required client specification.
- Upon completion the dedicated contracts manager delivered a handover briefing as well as provide Taylor Wimpey with bespoke O&M manuals for each house type.