We help private and public sector organisations improve their building’s energy efficiency by up to 80% through the installation of energy efficient LED lighting technologies. Our full service solution maximises your energy and carbon savings long into the future.
Lighting accounts for up to 40% of the electricity used in commercial buildings, and this can rise to as high as 70% in certain retail environments. So removing up to 80% of this cost through the installation of energy efficient LED lighting would be highly beneficial for a business with intensive lighting demands, and who are looking to improve their building’s energy efficiency.
We understand requirements for specific lighting is very important. This is why we can design and install high quality LED lighting systems to suit a wide range of industry sectors, offering client-specific solutions that can be energy efficient and cost effective for your organisation.
By using the latest low energy LED technology, we can significantly reduce your energy consumption and carbon emissions, helping your organisation minimise maintenance costs and maximise energy savings. With low cost capital and attractive funding solutions available, energy efficient LED lighting represents more than just good business practice.
Benefits of energy efficient LED lighting
- Up to 80% more efficient than conventional lights
- Improved light quality & ambience
- No heat emitted
- RoHS, CE & BS EN 62471 compliant
- Meet current environmental legislation
- Reduce energy costs by up to 80%
- Fast payback period
- Reduced maintenance & replacement costs
- Bespoke funding & finance solutions
- Up to 50,000 hour lifespan
- Lasts up to six times longer than conventional lighting
- Fit & forget solution
- 3 – 5 year warranty
- Impact & vibration resistant
- Up to 80% reduced energy consumption
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Mercury, UV & strobscopic-effect free
- Improved green credentials
- ESOS compliance
- Meet CSR targets
Lighting energy audit and reporting
We first carry out a lighting energy audit at your premises to find out; how much energy your business uses through lighting, where it’s used and what lighting issues exist. The audit will highlight where lighting efficiency can be improved, to help reduce overall energy consumption and identify how your business could save money by installing an energy efficient LED lighting system.
A report will be provided, detailing the inefficiencies and where energy is being wasted. It will give recommendations on the best-suited lighting solutions available for your business’s premises. The report will also include details on the investment required, your existing costs, the annual savings that will be achieved and the payback period required to cover the initial outlay.
What we do
Design & development
- Lighting energy audit & report
- New & retro-fit installation expertise
- Tailored lighting system design & controls
- Solutions to suit all types of lighting
- Flexible finance options
- Available to public, commercial & industrial sectors
- No upfront costs or deposit required
- Access to government supported incentives & funding
- Experienced & NICEIC qualified engineers
- Health & safety RAMS
- Meet current industry lighting legislation
- Fast & hassle free installation
- CHAS accredited contractor
- Full commissioning of lighting system
- Handover pack with system guarantees & warranty documents
- Dedicated aftercare department
- Emergency service available 24/7
Upgrade to LED lighting with zero upfront costs
We strongly believe in the benefits of energy efficient LED lighting, and encourage businesses to switch to this low energy lighting technology to reduce their energy consumption and carbon emissions.
We offer attractive funding solutions that will cover the supply, installation and maintenance of a LED lighting system, with no upfront capital or deposit required. You can pay for your lighting upgrade through fixed monthly payments, allowing your business to budget accurately for the agreed duration of the plan, which can be from three to five years.
Once installed a LED lighting system can unlock instant savings on your energy bills, these savings can then be used to pay for the monthly finance payments, which are fully tax deductible against taxable profits. So effectively your new LED lighting system pays for itself.
Access funding initiatives and incentive schemes
There a number of publicly funded finance initiatives and government backed incentive schemes that are available in the UK. These encourage the take up of energy efficiency projects across the private and public sectors. For further information and to find out which schemes are available to your organisation contact us today.