HBS delivered a complete mechanical and renewable package for Bargate Home’s Allbrook Meadow housing scheme in Eastleigh. We ensured the new build development of 50 eco-friendly homes achieved Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4.
In 2015, Bargate Homes started the construction of Allbrook Meadow. The 50 home development in Eastleigh offered a selection of two, three and four bedroom homes for private sale. HBS provided an integrated mechanical and renewable energy solution for the scheme, completing all new build plumbing and heating services and solar PV installations for the 50 properties.
- The mechanical division delivered a full service plumbing and heating solution, managing the design, supply, full installation, testing and commissioning of all gas, heating and water system requirements.
- Works included domestic hot and cold water, central heating, waste water systems, sanitary ware, boiler and kitchen gas installation, rainwater and reclamation.
- We carried out the installations adhering to our rigorous health and safety procedures. All systems complied with Gas Safe Regulations, Building Regulations and the standards set by our in-house Quality Management System.
- HBS new energies integrated solar PV into the construction of all 50 mixed house types, ensuring the scheme met level 4 CfSH.
- The dedicated contracts manager briefed the client at handover and provided a bespoke O&M handover pack for each house type.
- Homeowners at Allbrook Meadow will now enjoy the benefits of owning a sustainable new home with its own renewable energy source, that will help subsidise energy bills long into the future.
“I’ve worked alongside HBS for the past 10 years from pre planning through to commissioning and I have found their work incredibly accurate. Nothing seems to faze the HBS team.”
Andy Kirkpatrick, Construction Director, Bargate Homes