HBS Group Southern skilfully delivered an integrated mechanical and renewable solution for Barratt Home’s Windmill View development in Clanfield. We ensured the 138 unit new build scheme achieved Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4.
In 2013, Barratt David Wilson Homes started the construction of Windmill View, a 138 home development in Clanfield. The new build scheme offered a selection of stylish two, three, four and five bedroom houses for private sale. HBS Mechanical provided specialist new build plumbing and heating services to all 138 homes, completing the works to specification, on time and on budget.
- The mechanical division delivered a full service plumbing and heating solution, managing the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of all gas, heating and water system requirements.
- Works included; domestic hot and cold water, central heating, waste water systems, sanitary ware, gas supply and rainwater.
- HBS carried out the installations adhering to our rigorous health and safety procedures. All systems complied with Gas Safe Regulations, Building Regulations and the standards set by our in-house Quality Management System.
- The dedicated contracts manager briefed the client at handover and provided a bespoke O&M handover pack for each house type.
- HBS New Energies ensured the housing scheme met its renewable obligations, achieving a Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 through the supply and fit of new build solar PV systems to all 138 homes.
“HBS have been a valued contractor of ours for nearly 20 years providing plumbing, mechanical and solar PV works. We have always found them to be helpful with all aspects of the services they provide, whether design, installation or after-sales service.”
Jon Green, Construction Director of Barratt David Wilson Homes