HBS Mechanical completes industry-leading plumbing and heating installation services for 58 units at Oxlease Meadows, an awar-winning Bellway Homes’ residential housing development in Romsey.
In 2017, Bellway Homes (Wessex) selected HBS Mechanical as its preferred plumbing and heating contractor to provide a quality assured end-to-end mechanical installation services for 58 executive homes at Oxlease Meadows, a residential housing development in Romsey, Hampshire.
Now complete, the new award-winning community offers a collection of 4 and 5-bedroom luxury family homes constructed to a high specification and include modern fitted kitchens and bathroom suites furnished with Roca sanitaryware.
The NHBC recognised HBS Mechanical’s commitment to quality workmanship at Oxlease Meadows by scoring the first fix plumbing and heating installations with Level 6 Outstanding ratings and the second fix and finals with Level 5 Very Good throughout the three-year build.
Led by Site Manager Dave Murnane, Oxlease Meadows achieved the highest standard in housebuilding after being awarded NHBC Pride in the Job Awards for Quality and Safety twice and a Seal of Excellence in 2019.
Summary of new build plumbing & heating services
- From start to finish, HBS Mechanical’s experienced on-site teams managed all aspects of supply, installation, testing, commissioning for the project’s gas, heating, water system requirements.
- The mechanical services package include domestic hot and cold water, central heating, soil and waste water systems, sanitary ware and rainwater goods for 58 new dwellings.
A SMSTS Mechanical Contracts Manager and a dedicated team of HBS plumbing and heating engineers completed first, second fix and finals plumbing and heating installations that consistently achieved NHBC Level 5 Very Good and Level 6 Outstanding ratings.
- HBS worked in close collaboration with the Bellway Homes Wessex site team to ensure a smooth transition through each stage of the building programme and deliver best in class plumbing and heating services in line with production and quality targets.
- All plumbing and heating systems installed by HBS comply with Gas Safe Regulations, Building Regulations and the standards set by our in-house Quality Management System.
- HBS Aftercare will now provide a dedicated 24-hour 365-day after-sales service to homeowners for two years.